John Hathaway - Chair
Sarah Horner - Vice Chair
Janeen Buirch - Treasurer
Colleen Jennings - Secretary
Maria Payer - Corresponding Secretary
- Mary Shoemaker School, Kindergarten Teachers: Mobile Document Camera and Projector.
- Mary Shoemaker School, Art Teacher Pre-K to 4th Grade: Document Camera and Mounted Projector.
- Mary Shoemaker School, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade: Money to purchase books for students to take home during the summer for the baggie book program.
- Woodstown Middle School, 5th Grade Reading: Reading materials for leveled text, small group instruction, and library.
- Woodstown Middle School, 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Reading: Reading materials for leveled text, small group instruction, and library.
- Woodstown Middle School, 8th grade Science and 7th grade Pre-engineering: Thirty (30) T1-84 Plus EZ-spot graphing calculators.
- Woodstown Middle School, 8th Grade Lego Robotics Program: Three (3) Lego Mindstorm kits.
- Woodstown Middle School, Spanish: Smart Board and Projector.
- Woodstown High School, Family & Consumer Science: Five (5) Singer Sewing Machines (#4411).
- Woodstown High School, Art: Funding for supplies to display student artwork throughout the community.
- Children’s Literature: Mrs. Beth Neiderman, MSS Teacher Collaborator
- Choir Robes: Ms. Paula Gorman, WMS Choral Director
- Document Projector: Mrs. Jennifer Hildebrand, MSS Second Grade Teacher
- Reading Pen: Mrs. Maggie DiPalma, MSS Special Education Teacher
- Projector and Podium: Ms. Elizabeth Graham, MSS Media Center
- Voice Recorders: Mr. Mauricio Castro, WMS Spanish Teacher
- 4 Wii Consoles, Wii Fit, TVs and storage station: Mr. Doug Hathaway, WHS/WMS Phys Ed Teacher
- Money for Fitness Room upgrade: Mr. Dan Evans, WHS Trainer
- Phila. Museum of Art Distance Learning: Mrs. Lori Raggio/Mr. Adam Hyland, WMS Art Teachers
- Learning Center Materials: 1st Grade Team, MSS
- Leveled Reading Books: Mrs. Bette Skinner, Basic Skills Teacher, MSS
- Balanced Literacy Materials: Kindergarten Team, MSS
- Butterfly Garden: MSS 2nd Grade Team
- Smart Board & Projector: Mrs. Kate Danner, MSS 2nd Grade Teacher
- Projector: Mrs. Maggie DiPalma, MSS Special Education Teacher
- Classroom Scanner: Mr. Jesse Stemberger, MSS 4th Grade Teacher
- Educational Materials for Differentiated Instruction: Mrs. Kim Kienzle, Learning Disabilities Teacher/Consultant
- Smart Board & Projector: Mr. John Hollinger, WHS Social Studies Teacher
- Four Mounted Projectors: Mrs. Jean Gallo, MSS 4th Grade Team
- Junior Achievement Program: Mr. Richard Fiolkowski, WMS Teacher
- Smart Board: Mrs. Shirley Serwan, WMS Special Education Teacher
- Smart Board & Projector: Ms. Sharon Conley, WMS Special Education Teacher
- Lancaster, PA, Trip: Amish Life Presentation, Buggy Ride & Lunch: Mrs. April Haley, WHS Special Education Teacher
- Smart Board: Mrs. Rebecca Schalick, WMS 5th Grade Teacher
- Native American History & Culture Presentation: Mr. Jay Todd, MSS 4th Grade Teacher